Our Collection of your Personal InformationThe information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and any other personal data you may collect. We collect personal information from you at different points, including but not limited to the following:
- When we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer
- When you visit our website
- When you contact us for help
Our Use of your Personal InformationOur Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products or services.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about services that you may hold with us.
- Verify your eligibility to credit facilities.
- Transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
Our Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third PartiesWe may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement:
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal InformationOur systems have security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access.
Our Retention of your Personal InformationWe will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Access to and Updating of your Personal InformationReasonable access to your personal information may be provided at no cost upon request made to our Company at the contact information provided below. If access cannot be provided within that time frame, our Company will provide the requesting party with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
Changes to our Privacy StatementThis Privacy Notice is subject to change. It was last updated on 2nd September 2019. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will update the date it was last changed.
Contacting UsIf you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our practices or have any concerns please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Dragon Residential Lettings & Property Management Ltd.
22 Market Street